- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Likely Out for Remainder of Season
- Updated: January 4, 2017
The Miami Heat’s injury-plagued season just took a turn for the worse as the team has announced that starting small forward Justise Winslow will undergo surgery tomorrow to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Justise Winslow will undergo surgery tomorrow to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder & is likely out for the remainder of the season.
The injury had kept the forward out of the team’s last two games and wasn’t expected to be a long-term issue with Winslow downplaying the injury.
“I really feel for him because I know how much time he put in this summer. He’s put in as much time as anybody,” said Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. “I know how much it means for him to be here (with his team) and be able to make an impact.”
Winslow had been dealing with a multitude of injuries all season that saw him start in just 15 games with averages of 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 1.4 steals.