- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Likely Out for Remainder of Season
- Updated: January 4, 2017
The Miami Heat’s injury-plagued season just took a turn for the worse as the team has announced that starting small forward Justise Winslow will undergo surgery tomorrow to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Justise Winslow will undergo surgery tomorrow to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder & is likely out for the remainder of the season.
The injury had kept the forward out of the team’s last two games and wasn’t expected to be a long-term issue with Winslow downplaying the injury.
“I really feel for him because I know how much time he put in this summer. He’s put in as much time as anybody,” said Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. “I know how much it means for him to be here (with his team) and be able to make an impact.”
Winslow had been dealing with a multitude of injuries all season that saw him start in just 15 games with averages of 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 1.4 steals.