- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Likely Out for Remainder of Season
- Updated: January 4, 2017
The Miami Heat’s injury-plagued season just took a turn for the worse as the team has announced that starting small forward Justise Winslow will undergo surgery tomorrow to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Justise Winslow will undergo surgery tomorrow to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder & is likely out for the remainder of the season.
The injury had kept the forward out of the team’s last two games and wasn’t expected to be a long-term issue with Winslow downplaying the injury.
“I really feel for him because I know how much time he put in this summer. He’s put in as much time as anybody,” said Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. “I know how much it means for him to be here (with his team) and be able to make an impact.”
Winslow had been dealing with a multitude of injuries all season that saw him start in just 15 games with averages of 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 1.4 steals.