- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Likely to Play Friday vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: December 31, 2015
The Miami Heat may not be at full strength on Friday, but they’ll likely have at least one player back.
Small forward Justise Winslow returned to practice on Thursday after initially injuring his ankle in last Saturday’s win over the Orlando Magic. The rookie had been held out of the past two games after twisting his ankle.
Winslow back at practice today.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 31, 2015
It looks like Winslow will be available for the Heat’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks on Friday, but head coach Erik Spoelstra continued to take a non-committed approach to the injury:
“We’ll see. We’ll see how he responds to this.”
While it looks like the 19-year-old will be back in the lineup versus Dallas, Josh McRoberts has already been ruled out due to a knee injury. McRoberts hasn’t played since the December 9th loss to the Charlotte Hornets.
Winslow is averaging 5.9 points and 4.7 rebounds in just over 27 minutes per game, while McRoberts has averaged 3.3 points and 3.0 rebounds in just 20 appearances this season.