- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Likely to Play Friday vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: December 31, 2015
The Miami Heat may not be at full strength on Friday, but they’ll likely have at least one player back.
Small forward Justise Winslow returned to practice on Thursday after initially injuring his ankle in last Saturday’s win over the Orlando Magic. The rookie had been held out of the past two games after twisting his ankle.
Winslow back at practice today.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 31, 2015
It looks like Winslow will be available for the Heat’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks on Friday, but head coach Erik Spoelstra continued to take a non-committed approach to the injury:
“We’ll see. We’ll see how he responds to this.”
While it looks like the 19-year-old will be back in the lineup versus Dallas, Josh McRoberts has already been ruled out due to a knee injury. McRoberts hasn’t played since the December 9th loss to the Charlotte Hornets.
Winslow is averaging 5.9 points and 4.7 rebounds in just over 27 minutes per game, while McRoberts has averaged 3.3 points and 3.0 rebounds in just 20 appearances this season.