- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Could Return in Big Game vs. Orlando Magic
- Updated: March 26, 2019
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 26, 2019
Winslow, who just turned 23, has missed the last five games with a right thigh injury.
Before the injury occurred, the forward was in the middle of his best season in the NBA since getting drafted by the Heat with the 10th pick in the 2015 draft.
On the season, the four-year pro is averaging a career-high 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 4.3 assists.
While Winslow isn’t putting up superstar numbers, his contributions on the court have greatly helped the Heat. Over the course of the season, he has improved his shooting, distributing and ball-handling.
Although Winslow may return, fellow forward Rodney McGruder continues to be out with a knee injury.
The 6-foot-4 pro is also having the best season yet. With career-highs across the board, McGruder is putting up 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this year.
Hopefully Winslow does end up being available for the game, and hopefully it’s enough for the Heat to get the win.