- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Could Return in Big Game vs. Orlando Magic
- Updated: March 26, 2019
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 26, 2019
Winslow, who just turned 23, has missed the last five games with a right thigh injury.
Before the injury occurred, the forward was in the middle of his best season in the NBA since getting drafted by the Heat with the 10th pick in the 2015 draft.
On the season, the four-year pro is averaging a career-high 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 4.3 assists.
While Winslow isn’t putting up superstar numbers, his contributions on the court have greatly helped the Heat. Over the course of the season, he has improved his shooting, distributing and ball-handling.
Although Winslow may return, fellow forward Rodney McGruder continues to be out with a knee injury.
The 6-foot-4 pro is also having the best season yet. With career-highs across the board, McGruder is putting up 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this year.
Hopefully Winslow does end up being available for the game, and hopefully it’s enough for the Heat to get the win.