- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Could Return in Big Game vs. Orlando Magic
- Updated: March 26, 2019
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 26, 2019
Winslow, who just turned 23, has missed the last five games with a right thigh injury.
Before the injury occurred, the forward was in the middle of his best season in the NBA since getting drafted by the Heat with the 10th pick in the 2015 draft.
On the season, the four-year pro is averaging a career-high 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 4.3 assists.
While Winslow isn’t putting up superstar numbers, his contributions on the court have greatly helped the Heat. Over the course of the season, he has improved his shooting, distributing and ball-handling.
Although Winslow may return, fellow forward Rodney McGruder continues to be out with a knee injury.
The 6-foot-4 pro is also having the best season yet. With career-highs across the board, McGruder is putting up 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this year.
Hopefully Winslow does end up being available for the game, and hopefully it’s enough for the Heat to get the win.