- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Could Return in Big Game vs. Orlando Magic
- Updated: March 26, 2019
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 26, 2019
Winslow, who just turned 23, has missed the last five games with a right thigh injury.
Before the injury occurred, the forward was in the middle of his best season in the NBA since getting drafted by the Heat with the 10th pick in the 2015 draft.
On the season, the four-year pro is averaging a career-high 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 4.3 assists.
While Winslow isn’t putting up superstar numbers, his contributions on the court have greatly helped the Heat. Over the course of the season, he has improved his shooting, distributing and ball-handling.
Although Winslow may return, fellow forward Rodney McGruder continues to be out with a knee injury.
The 6-foot-4 pro is also having the best season yet. With career-highs across the board, McGruder is putting up 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this year.
Hopefully Winslow does end up being available for the game, and hopefully it’s enough for the Heat to get the win.