- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Could Return in Big Game vs. Orlando Magic
- Updated: March 26, 2019
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 26, 2019
Winslow, who just turned 23, has missed the last five games with a right thigh injury.
Before the injury occurred, the forward was in the middle of his best season in the NBA since getting drafted by the Heat with the 10th pick in the 2015 draft.
On the season, the four-year pro is averaging a career-high 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 4.3 assists.
While Winslow isn’t putting up superstar numbers, his contributions on the court have greatly helped the Heat. Over the course of the season, he has improved his shooting, distributing and ball-handling.
Although Winslow may return, fellow forward Rodney McGruder continues to be out with a knee injury.
The 6-foot-4 pro is also having the best season yet. With career-highs across the board, McGruder is putting up 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this year.
Hopefully Winslow does end up being available for the game, and hopefully it’s enough for the Heat to get the win.