- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Agrees to 3-Year, $39M Extension With Heat
- Updated: October 12, 2018
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 13, 2018
Roc Nation finalized the deal with Heat team president Pat Riley and general manager Andy Elisburg on on Friday, ahead of Monday’s deadline to complete the extension. Had the extension not been completed before then, Winslow would have had the opportunity to enter restricted free agency on July 1.
Winslow now joins Minnesota’s Karl-Anthony Towns and Phoenix’s Devin Booker as the only members of the 2015 NBA Draft Class to agree to rookie extensions.