- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
- Donovan Mitchell compares Jimmy Butler to James Harden in crucial aspect of game: ‘He is an artist’
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Agrees to 3-Year, $39M Extension With Heat
- Updated: October 12, 2018
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 13, 2018
Roc Nation finalized the deal with Heat team president Pat Riley and general manager Andy Elisburg on on Friday, ahead of Monday’s deadline to complete the extension. Had the extension not been completed before then, Winslow would have had the opportunity to enter restricted free agency on July 1.
Winslow now joins Minnesota’s Karl-Anthony Towns and Phoenix’s Devin Booker as the only members of the 2015 NBA Draft Class to agree to rookie extensions.