- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson to Play in Game 5 Despite Sprained AC Joint
- Updated: April 21, 2018
Miami Heat guard/forward Josh Richardson suffered a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder during the team’s 106-102 loss in Game 4 against the Philadelphia 76ers, according to Yahoo! Sports’ Shams Charania.
Sources: Miami guard Josh Richardson has suffered a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder, but plans to play in Game 5 on Tuesday. Richardson has been one of NBA's top defensive players.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 21, 2018
Richardson plans to play in Game 5 on Tuesday, which will be in Philadelphia.
The 24-year-old played 35 minutes in Game 4, recording 10 points, five rebounds, seven assists, seven steals and one block. The seven steals set a new Heat playoff record.
So far in the series, Richardson has averaged 10.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 2.8 steals and 1.0 blocks per game.