- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson to Play in Game 5 Despite Sprained AC Joint
- Updated: April 21, 2018
Miami Heat guard/forward Josh Richardson suffered a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder during the team’s 106-102 loss in Game 4 against the Philadelphia 76ers, according to Yahoo! Sports’ Shams Charania.
Sources: Miami guard Josh Richardson has suffered a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder, but plans to play in Game 5 on Tuesday. Richardson has been one of NBA's top defensive players.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 21, 2018
Richardson plans to play in Game 5 on Tuesday, which will be in Philadelphia.
The 24-year-old played 35 minutes in Game 4, recording 10 points, five rebounds, seven assists, seven steals and one block. The seven steals set a new Heat playoff record.
So far in the series, Richardson has averaged 10.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 2.8 steals and 1.0 blocks per game.