- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson to Play in Game 5 Despite Sprained AC Joint
- Updated: April 21, 2018
Miami Heat guard/forward Josh Richardson suffered a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder during the team’s 106-102 loss in Game 4 against the Philadelphia 76ers, according to Yahoo! Sports’ Shams Charania.
Sources: Miami guard Josh Richardson has suffered a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder, but plans to play in Game 5 on Tuesday. Richardson has been one of NBA's top defensive players.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 21, 2018
Richardson plans to play in Game 5 on Tuesday, which will be in Philadelphia.
The 24-year-old played 35 minutes in Game 4, recording 10 points, five rebounds, seven assists, seven steals and one block. The seven steals set a new Heat playoff record.
So far in the series, Richardson has averaged 10.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 2.8 steals and 1.0 blocks per game.