- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Miami Heat News: Heat Update Injury Statuses of Justise Winslow and Goran Dragic
- Updated: November 16, 2016
The Miami Heat has endured a tough start to the 2016-17 NBA regular season. Due to close losses and injuries, the team has posted an abysmal 2-8 record.
However, that trend may turn around this Thursday.
According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, Goran Dragic (ankle) and Justise Winslow (wrist), who both missed Tuesday’s contest against the Atlanta Hawks, have been listed as questionable for Thursday’s tilt against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Heat lists Dragic and Winslow as questionable for Thursday vs. Bucks. Spoelstra said today that Dragic (ankle) felt good after Tues. workout
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) November 16, 2016
The two starters have played crucial roles as the primary playmakers in the Heat’s rotation. Winslow also averages the most minutes on the team (35.9) and is usually responsible for defending the opponent’s toughest player.
Meanwhile, Dragic, who leads the team in assists (5.9) and is second in scoring (16.3), has been thoroughly missed as the team continues to struggle in its offensive schemes without its best offensive playmaker.
The Heat take on the Bucks at AmericanAirlines Arena on Thursday at 7:30 p.m ET.