- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat to Sign Michael Beasley for Remainder of Season
- Updated: March 17, 2015
According to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel and Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press, Beasley is indeed here to stay.
Spoelstra indicated Beasley will be signed for balance of season. Wednesday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 17, 2015
Considering Michael Beasley is making a appearance on team’s behalf later today, there is no uncertainty. He’s staying for rest of season.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) March 17, 2015
Beasley continues to be an important asset to the Heat coming off the bench, as the former number two overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft has averaged 9.5 points and 3.9 rebounds per game in 10 games for Miami this season.
“Overall, I feel like I’ve gotten better as a player on both sides of the floor and also as a person,” Beasley said Tuesday afternoon after practice. “I feel like I’ve showed I can help a team win.”
As the Heat square off against the Portland Trailblazers tomorrow night at American Airlines Arena, fans can expect Beasley to continue to contribute towards a playoff push.