- LeBron Says He Was ‘Scared as S—‘ When He Returned to Cleveland After Joining Heat
- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
Miami Heat News: Heat to Sign Michael Beasley for Remainder of Season
- Updated: March 17, 2015
According to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel and Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press, Beasley is indeed here to stay.
Spoelstra indicated Beasley will be signed for balance of season. Wednesday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 17, 2015
Considering Michael Beasley is making a appearance on team’s behalf later today, there is no uncertainty. He’s staying for rest of season.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) March 17, 2015
Beasley continues to be an important asset to the Heat coming off the bench, as the former number two overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft has averaged 9.5 points and 3.9 rebounds per game in 10 games for Miami this season.
“Overall, I feel like I’ve gotten better as a player on both sides of the floor and also as a person,” Beasley said Tuesday afternoon after practice. “I feel like I’ve showed I can help a team win.”
As the Heat square off against the Portland Trailblazers tomorrow night at American Airlines Arena, fans can expect Beasley to continue to contribute towards a playoff push.