- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
Miami Heat News: Heat to Sign Michael Beasley for Remainder of Season
- Updated: March 17, 2015
According to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel and Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press, Beasley is indeed here to stay.
Spoelstra indicated Beasley will be signed for balance of season. Wednesday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 17, 2015
Considering Michael Beasley is making a appearance on team’s behalf later today, there is no uncertainty. He’s staying for rest of season.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) March 17, 2015
Beasley continues to be an important asset to the Heat coming off the bench, as the former number two overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft has averaged 9.5 points and 3.9 rebounds per game in 10 games for Miami this season.
“Overall, I feel like I’ve gotten better as a player on both sides of the floor and also as a person,” Beasley said Tuesday afternoon after practice. “I feel like I’ve showed I can help a team win.”
As the Heat square off against the Portland Trailblazers tomorrow night at American Airlines Arena, fans can expect Beasley to continue to contribute towards a playoff push.