- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat to Be Without Two Key Players on Friday vs. Bucks
- Updated: January 12, 2017
UPDATE: Josh Richardson (foot) has been ruled out of tomorrow's game.
Richardson has missed the last two games with what Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra has called a “soft-tissue injury” in his left foot. The second-year shooting guard was playing well before his latest injury averaging 12.0 points on 38.5 percent shooting, 3.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists in the past 11 games he had played in.
Additionally, Heat backup center Willie Reed is questionable for Friday’s game with a bruised sternum as he did not participate in practice on Thursday.
INJURY UPDATE: Willie Reed (bruised sternum) did not participate in today's practice and is listed as questionable for tomorrow's game.
Reed had been in a good rhythm before his latest injury, highlighted by big games against the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Lakers. He dropped 22 points and 18 rebounds against the Suns and scorched the Lakers in the paint by contributing another 22 points and grabbing 12 rebounds.