- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat News: Heat to Be Without Two Key Players on Friday vs. Bucks
- Updated: January 12, 2017
UPDATE: Josh Richardson (foot) has been ruled out of tomorrow's game.
Richardson has missed the last two games with what Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra has called a “soft-tissue injury” in his left foot. The second-year shooting guard was playing well before his latest injury averaging 12.0 points on 38.5 percent shooting, 3.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists in the past 11 games he had played in.
Additionally, Heat backup center Willie Reed is questionable for Friday’s game with a bruised sternum as he did not participate in practice on Thursday.
INJURY UPDATE: Willie Reed (bruised sternum) did not participate in today's practice and is listed as questionable for tomorrow's game.
Reed had been in a good rhythm before his latest injury, highlighted by big games against the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Lakers. He dropped 22 points and 18 rebounds against the Suns and scorched the Lakers in the paint by contributing another 22 points and grabbing 12 rebounds.