- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
Miami Heat News: Heat to Be Without Two Key Players on Friday vs. Bucks
- Updated: January 12, 2017
UPDATE: Josh Richardson (foot) has been ruled out of tomorrow's game.
Richardson has missed the last two games with what Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra has called a “soft-tissue injury” in his left foot. The second-year shooting guard was playing well before his latest injury averaging 12.0 points on 38.5 percent shooting, 3.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists in the past 11 games he had played in.
Additionally, Heat backup center Willie Reed is questionable for Friday’s game with a bruised sternum as he did not participate in practice on Thursday.
INJURY UPDATE: Willie Reed (bruised sternum) did not participate in today's practice and is listed as questionable for tomorrow's game.
Reed had been in a good rhythm before his latest injury, highlighted by big games against the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Lakers. He dropped 22 points and 18 rebounds against the Suns and scorched the Lakers in the paint by contributing another 22 points and grabbing 12 rebounds.