- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Warriors Guard Ahead of Final Game of Season
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Nunn, 23, has never played in an NBA game. However, the Golden State Warriors signed the Oakland University standout to a partially guaranteed contract last summer.
Although he doesn’t have much NBA experience, Nunn has a ton of potential on the basketball court. The 6-foot-3 guard finished second in the nation in scoring during the 2017-18 collegiate season with 25.9 points per game.
The signing brings the Heat’s roster total to 15 players.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night, which will be franchise icon Dwyane Wade’s final career NBA game.