- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Big Face Coffee’
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Warriors Guard Ahead of Final Game of Season
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Nunn, 23, has never played in an NBA game. However, the Golden State Warriors signed the Oakland University standout to a partially guaranteed contract last summer.
Although he doesn’t have much NBA experience, Nunn has a ton of potential on the basketball court. The 6-foot-3 guard finished second in the nation in scoring during the 2017-18 collegiate season with 25.9 points per game.
The signing brings the Heat’s roster total to 15 players.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night, which will be franchise icon Dwyane Wade’s final career NBA game.