- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
- Report: Miami Heat expected to give Bam Adebayo close to $200 million contract extension
- Report: Bam Adebayo purposely walked by Lakers’ victory party on night Miami Heat lost NBA Finals
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Meyers Leonard’s NSFW response when asked how much he cares about stats
- Report: Miami Heat sign intriguing 6-foot-8 international prospect
- Goran Dragic offers major update on foot injury he sustained in 2020 NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Warriors Guard Ahead of Final Game of Season
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Nunn, 23, has never played in an NBA game. However, the Golden State Warriors signed the Oakland University standout to a partially guaranteed contract last summer.
Although he doesn’t have much NBA experience, Nunn has a ton of potential on the basketball court. The 6-foot-3 guard finished second in the nation in scoring during the 2017-18 collegiate season with 25.9 points per game.
The signing brings the Heat’s roster total to 15 players.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night, which will be franchise icon Dwyane Wade’s final career NBA game.