- Report: There Have Been ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters That Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Warriors Guard Ahead of Final Game of Season
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Nunn, 23, has never played in an NBA game. However, the Golden State Warriors signed the Oakland University standout to a partially guaranteed contract last summer.
Although he doesn’t have much NBA experience, Nunn has a ton of potential on the basketball court. The 6-foot-3 guard finished second in the nation in scoring during the 2017-18 collegiate season with 25.9 points per game.
The signing brings the Heat’s roster total to 15 players.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night, which will be franchise icon Dwyane Wade’s final career NBA game.