- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Warriors Guard Ahead of Final Game of Season
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Nunn, 23, has never played in an NBA game. However, the Golden State Warriors signed the Oakland University standout to a partially guaranteed contract last summer.
Although he doesn’t have much NBA experience, Nunn has a ton of potential on the basketball court. The 6-foot-3 guard finished second in the nation in scoring during the 2017-18 collegiate season with 25.9 points per game.
The signing brings the Heat’s roster total to 15 players.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night, which will be franchise icon Dwyane Wade’s final career NBA game.