- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Michael Beasley to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 26, 2015
Beasley, who was originally drafted by the Heat second overall in the 2008 NBA Draft, has spent his most recent time in the Chinese Basketball Association, signing a one-year deal with the Shanghai Sharks in October 2014.
For the Sharks, he averaged 27.1 points, 10.4 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 1.92 steals in 37 games and was the MVP of the 2015 CBA All-Star Game.
He has played for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Phoenix Suns as well, having posted a career 13.2 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. A proven scorer, Beasley has struggled in the past with maturity issues but will get another chance to make an immediate impact in the Heat frontcourt.
The 6’9″, 235-pound forward out of Kansas State University will wear number 30 for the Heat.