- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Michael Beasley to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 26, 2015
Beasley, who was originally drafted by the Heat second overall in the 2008 NBA Draft, has spent his most recent time in the Chinese Basketball Association, signing a one-year deal with the Shanghai Sharks in October 2014.
For the Sharks, he averaged 27.1 points, 10.4 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 1.92 steals in 37 games and was the MVP of the 2015 CBA All-Star Game.
He has played for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Phoenix Suns as well, having posted a career 13.2 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. A proven scorer, Beasley has struggled in the past with maturity issues but will get another chance to make an immediate impact in the Heat frontcourt.
The 6’9″, 235-pound forward out of Kansas State University will wear number 30 for the Heat.