- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Michael Beasley to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 26, 2015
Beasley, who was originally drafted by the Heat second overall in the 2008 NBA Draft, has spent his most recent time in the Chinese Basketball Association, signing a one-year deal with the Shanghai Sharks in October 2014.
For the Sharks, he averaged 27.1 points, 10.4 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 1.92 steals in 37 games and was the MVP of the 2015 CBA All-Star Game.
He has played for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Phoenix Suns as well, having posted a career 13.2 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. A proven scorer, Beasley has struggled in the past with maturity issues but will get another chance to make an immediate impact in the Heat frontcourt.
The 6’9″, 235-pound forward out of Kansas State University will wear number 30 for the Heat.