- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Michael Beasley to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 26, 2015
Beasley, who was originally drafted by the Heat second overall in the 2008 NBA Draft, has spent his most recent time in the Chinese Basketball Association, signing a one-year deal with the Shanghai Sharks in October 2014.
For the Sharks, he averaged 27.1 points, 10.4 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 1.92 steals in 37 games and was the MVP of the 2015 CBA All-Star Game.
He has played for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Phoenix Suns as well, having posted a career 13.2 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. A proven scorer, Beasley has struggled in the past with maturity issues but will get another chance to make an immediate impact in the Heat frontcourt.
The 6’9″, 235-pound forward out of Kansas State University will wear number 30 for the Heat.