- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Forward Marcus Lee
- Updated: August 15, 2018
OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have signed forward Marcus Lee.
Lee spent three years at the University of Kentucky before transferring to the University of California, Berkley for his senior season. His best season in college came with the Golden Bears as he averaged 11.4 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game in 32 games.
A former McDonald’s All-American and Parade All-American in 2013, Lee went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft. He played in seven Summer League games with the Cleveland Cavaliers, averaging 6.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game.
The Heat now officially have 17 players on the roster. Teams are allowed to carry as many as 20 during the offseason, but have to trim the roster down to 15 before the start of the regular season.