- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Forward Marcus Lee
- Updated: August 15, 2018
OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have signed forward Marcus Lee.
Lee spent three years at the University of Kentucky before transferring to the University of California, Berkley for his senior season. His best season in college came with the Golden Bears as he averaged 11.4 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game in 32 games.
A former McDonald’s All-American and Parade All-American in 2013, Lee went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft. He played in seven Summer League games with the Cleveland Cavaliers, averaging 6.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game.
The Heat now officially have 17 players on the roster. Teams are allowed to carry as many as 20 during the offseason, but have to trim the roster down to 15 before the start of the regular season.