- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Forward Marcus Lee
- Updated: August 15, 2018
OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have signed forward Marcus Lee.
Lee spent three years at the University of Kentucky before transferring to the University of California, Berkley for his senior season. His best season in college came with the Golden Bears as he averaged 11.4 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game in 32 games.
A former McDonald’s All-American and Parade All-American in 2013, Lee went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft. He played in seven Summer League games with the Cleveland Cavaliers, averaging 6.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game.
The Heat now officially have 17 players on the roster. Teams are allowed to carry as many as 20 during the offseason, but have to trim the roster down to 15 before the start of the regular season.