- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former G League All-Star Raphiael Putney
- Updated: October 11, 2018
— AgentGoodwin (@ESM_Basketball) October 11, 2018
The 6-foot-10 Putney last played for the Atlanta Hawks G League affiliate Erie Bayhawks, where he averaged 16.3 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 2.3 blocks per game.
His contract is likely an Exhibit 10 deal, which is essentially a one-year deal worth the minimum salary. The contract doesn’t come with any compensation protection, but can include an optional bonus ranging from $5,000 to $50,000.
Putney will likely be designated to the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. He was a G League All-Star in 2016 and also played professionally in Saudi Arabia and Australia.