- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Kelly Olynyk to Four-Year, $50 Million Deal
- Updated: July 6, 2017
After waiving power forward Chris Bosh and striking out on the Gordon Hayward sweepstakes, the Miami Heat have used a bulk of their salary cap to sign free agent Kelly Olynyk to a surprise deal worth $50 million over the course of four years.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 6, 2017
According to Greg Lawrence, the deal will include a player option in the fourth year.
Olynyk would be filling a much-needed void in the frontcourt for the Heat as the team had been lacking a true power forward on the team. With Olynyk’s deal in place, the Heat now look to finalize a deal with swingman James Johnson.