- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Kelly Olynyk to Four-Year, $50 Million Deal
- Updated: July 6, 2017
After waiving power forward Chris Bosh and striking out on the Gordon Hayward sweepstakes, the Miami Heat have used a bulk of their salary cap to sign free agent Kelly Olynyk to a surprise deal worth $50 million over the course of four years.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 6, 2017
According to Greg Lawrence, the deal will include a player option in the fourth year.
Olynyk would be filling a much-needed void in the frontcourt for the Heat as the team had been lacking a true power forward on the team. With Olynyk’s deal in place, the Heat now look to finalize a deal with swingman James Johnson.