- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Josh Richardson to Three-Year Rookie Deal
- Updated: July 28, 2015
Just days after letting go of Shabazz Napier, Henry Walker, and Zoran Dragic, it looks like the Miami Heat are going to invest in rookie Josh Richardson to supplement the team’s backcourt for the near future.
Richardson, who was the 40th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, has agreed to terms on a three-year, $2.5 million deal, with the first year being fully guaranteed and the second year being partially guaranteed according to RealGM.
The 6’6″ guard out of the University of Tennessee averaged 11.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.7 steals, and 1.6 assists in 10 summer league games.
The Heat expect Richardson to make an immediate impact on the defensive end and transition into a solid backcourt role.