- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Big Face Coffee’
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Josh Richardson to Three-Year Rookie Deal
- Updated: July 28, 2015
Just days after letting go of Shabazz Napier, Henry Walker, and Zoran Dragic, it looks like the Miami Heat are going to invest in rookie Josh Richardson to supplement the team’s backcourt for the near future.
Richardson, who was the 40th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, has agreed to terms on a three-year, $2.5 million deal, with the first year being fully guaranteed and the second year being partially guaranteed according to RealGM.
The 6’6″ guard out of the University of Tennessee averaged 11.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.7 steals, and 1.6 assists in 10 summer league games.
The Heat expect Richardson to make an immediate impact on the defensive end and transition into a solid backcourt role.