- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Jordan Mickey to Veteran-Minimum Deal
- Updated: August 18, 2017
According to The Vertical’s Sham Charania, the Heat and Mickey have agreed to a guaranteed $1.5 million contract with a 2018-19 team option.
Sources: Former Celtics draft pick Jordan Mickey is finalizing a guaranteed $1.5M minimum deal with the Miami Heat, with '18-19 team option.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 18, 2017
The 23-year-old forward appeared in 41 games with the Celtics over his two seasons in Boston and averaged 1.4 points and 1.1 rebounds in those games. He was much more successful during his time with the Celtics’ D-League affiliate Maine Red Claws, when he averaged 20.8 points, 8.8 rebounds, and 2.8 blocks per game. He also averaged 43.8 percent from the three-point line while playing with the Red Claws.
Mickey still has much to prove in the NBA, but with his 6-foot-8 frame and ability to shoot from deep, he could prove to be a valuable asset coming off the bench.