- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign James Ennis
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The Miami Heat officially announced today that they have signed small forward James Ennis as the terms of the new deal were not discussed. Ennis has easily been one of the best talents on Miami’s summer league roster as he is averaging 15.5 points and five rebounds while shooting at an efficient 51.7 percent from the field and a mesmerizing 48 percent from the land of three.
Ennis spent his 2013-2014 season in the Australian Basketball League where he averaged 21 points and seven rebounds on 46.6 percent shooting as he led his Perth Wildcats to an Australian Basketball League championship. James finished third in the MVP race and was named All-Australian NBL Player of the Year.