- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign James Ennis
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The Miami Heat officially announced today that they have signed small forward James Ennis as the terms of the new deal were not discussed. Ennis has easily been one of the best talents on Miami’s summer league roster as he is averaging 15.5 points and five rebounds while shooting at an efficient 51.7 percent from the field and a mesmerizing 48 percent from the land of three.
Ennis spent his 2013-2014 season in the Australian Basketball League where he averaged 21 points and seven rebounds on 46.6 percent shooting as he led his Perth Wildcats to an Australian Basketball League championship. James finished third in the MVP race and was named All-Australian NBL Player of the Year.