- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Miami Heat News: Heat to Sign Henry Walker to Second 10-Day Contract
- Updated: March 2, 2015
Miami Heat have reached agreement with forward Henry Walker on a second 10-day contract, league source tells RealGM. First expires today.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 2, 2015
It’s not a surprise to see the Heat extend the small forward’s contract as Walker has given the team an offensive spark in the absence of All-star power forward Chris Bosh.
Through the season thus far, Walker is averaging 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, and an astounding 2.8 made three pointers per game. A case could be made that Walker is the team’s best three-pointer shooter.
Since Miami has now given Walker two 10-day contracts, a big decision will loom on March 12, 2015 (the end of Walker’s second 10-day contract). That’s because teams are only allowed to offer players two 10-day contracts, before a decision on whether or not to sign the player for the rest of the season must be made.