- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
- Video: Donovan Mitchell fanboys over Bam Adebayo as star duo works out together
- Bam Adebayo shares emotional story of growing up in trailer after earning max contract
- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
Miami Heat News: Heat to Sign Henry Walker to Second 10-Day Contract
- Updated: March 2, 2015
Miami Heat have reached agreement with forward Henry Walker on a second 10-day contract, league source tells RealGM. First expires today.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 2, 2015
It’s not a surprise to see the Heat extend the small forward’s contract as Walker has given the team an offensive spark in the absence of All-star power forward Chris Bosh.
Through the season thus far, Walker is averaging 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, and an astounding 2.8 made three pointers per game. A case could be made that Walker is the team’s best three-pointer shooter.
Since Miami has now given Walker two 10-day contracts, a big decision will loom on March 12, 2015 (the end of Walker’s second 10-day contract). That’s because teams are only allowed to offer players two 10-day contracts, before a decision on whether or not to sign the player for the rest of the season must be made.