- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
Miami Heat News: Heat to Sign Henry Walker to Second 10-Day Contract
- Updated: March 2, 2015
Miami Heat have reached agreement with forward Henry Walker on a second 10-day contract, league source tells RealGM. First expires today.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 2, 2015
It’s not a surprise to see the Heat extend the small forward’s contract as Walker has given the team an offensive spark in the absence of All-star power forward Chris Bosh.
Through the season thus far, Walker is averaging 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, and an astounding 2.8 made three pointers per game. A case could be made that Walker is the team’s best three-pointer shooter.
Since Miami has now given Walker two 10-day contracts, a big decision will loom on March 12, 2015 (the end of Walker’s second 10-day contract). That’s because teams are only allowed to offer players two 10-day contracts, before a decision on whether or not to sign the player for the rest of the season must be made.