- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
Miami Heat News: Heat to Sign Henry Walker to Second 10-Day Contract
- Updated: March 2, 2015
Miami Heat have reached agreement with forward Henry Walker on a second 10-day contract, league source tells RealGM. First expires today.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 2, 2015
It’s not a surprise to see the Heat extend the small forward’s contract as Walker has given the team an offensive spark in the absence of All-star power forward Chris Bosh.
Through the season thus far, Walker is averaging 11.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, and an astounding 2.8 made three pointers per game. A case could be made that Walker is the team’s best three-pointer shooter.
Since Miami has now given Walker two 10-day contracts, a big decision will loom on March 12, 2015 (the end of Walker’s second 10-day contract). That’s because teams are only allowed to offer players two 10-day contracts, before a decision on whether or not to sign the player for the rest of the season must be made.