- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Jeremiah Martin and Forward Chris Silva
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Players with two-way deals will spend most of their season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce, but can also spend up to 45 days with the Heat, and then join them permanently when the G League season ends.
Martin has appeared in six Summer League games for the Heat and has averaged 5.0 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.8 assists in 19.1 minutes per game. He attended the University of Memphis, where he became the first player in school history to record two 40-point games in the same season.
Silva has also appeared in six Summer League games for Miami (all starts) and has averaged 7.0 points on 56.5 percent shooting from the field, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 18.3 minutes per game.
Per team policy, terms of the deals were not disclosed.