- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Jeremiah Martin and Forward Chris Silva
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Players with two-way deals will spend most of their season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce, but can also spend up to 45 days with the Heat, and then join them permanently when the G League season ends.
Martin has appeared in six Summer League games for the Heat and has averaged 5.0 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.8 assists in 19.1 minutes per game. He attended the University of Memphis, where he became the first player in school history to record two 40-point games in the same season.
Silva has also appeared in six Summer League games for Miami (all starts) and has averaged 7.0 points on 56.5 percent shooting from the field, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 18.3 minutes per game.
Per team policy, terms of the deals were not disclosed.