- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Jeremiah Martin and Forward Chris Silva
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Players with two-way deals will spend most of their season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce, but can also spend up to 45 days with the Heat, and then join them permanently when the G League season ends.
Martin has appeared in six Summer League games for the Heat and has averaged 5.0 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.8 assists in 19.1 minutes per game. He attended the University of Memphis, where he became the first player in school history to record two 40-point games in the same season.
Silva has also appeared in six Summer League games for Miami (all starts) and has averaged 7.0 points on 56.5 percent shooting from the field, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 18.3 minutes per game.
Per team policy, terms of the deals were not disclosed.