- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Jeremiah Martin and Forward Chris Silva
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Players with two-way deals will spend most of their season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce, but can also spend up to 45 days with the Heat, and then join them permanently when the G League season ends.
Martin has appeared in six Summer League games for the Heat and has averaged 5.0 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.8 assists in 19.1 minutes per game. He attended the University of Memphis, where he became the first player in school history to record two 40-point games in the same season.
Silva has also appeared in six Summer League games for Miami (all starts) and has averaged 7.0 points on 56.5 percent shooting from the field, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 18.3 minutes per game.
Per team policy, terms of the deals were not disclosed.