- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Jeremiah Martin and Forward Chris Silva
- Updated: July 11, 2019
Players with two-way deals will spend most of their season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce, but can also spend up to 45 days with the Heat, and then join them permanently when the G League season ends.
Martin has appeared in six Summer League games for the Heat and has averaged 5.0 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.8 assists in 19.1 minutes per game. He attended the University of Memphis, where he became the first player in school history to record two 40-point games in the same season.
Silva has also appeared in six Summer League games for Miami (all starts) and has averaged 7.0 points on 56.5 percent shooting from the field, 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 18.3 minutes per game.
Per team policy, terms of the deals were not disclosed.