- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15M-$20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Forward Erik McCree
- Updated: September 18, 2017
Per the team’s official website, terms of the deal were not disclosed. The forward played three seasons at Lousiana Tech and averaged 14.9 points on 46.4 percent shooting from the field to go along with 7.3 rebounds in 99 games.
During McCree’s senior year, he earned All-Conference USA First Team honors as he led his team in points (585), rebounds (295), field goals made (202), free throws made (127) and minutes (1,047).
According to the Sun Sentinel’s Ira Winderman, McCree is likely to be an “affiliate” player for the Heat’s D-League.
McCree was signed with designs on being an "affiliate" player for Heat's D-League That means a nominal guarantee, if any at all.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 18, 2017