- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Forward Erik McCree
- Updated: September 18, 2017
Per the team’s official website, terms of the deal were not disclosed. The forward played three seasons at Lousiana Tech and averaged 14.9 points on 46.4 percent shooting from the field to go along with 7.3 rebounds in 99 games.
During McCree’s senior year, he earned All-Conference USA First Team honors as he led his team in points (585), rebounds (295), field goals made (202), free throws made (127) and minutes (1,047).
According to the Sun Sentinel’s Ira Winderman, McCree is likely to be an “affiliate” player for the Heat’s D-League.
McCree was signed with designs on being an "affiliate" player for Heat's D-League That means a nominal guarantee, if any at all.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 18, 2017