- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Defensive Specialist Briante Weber
- Updated: September 3, 2015
Only one spot remains of the 20-player training camp limit as Weber will become the 19th player under contract with the Heat.
NBA teams are allowed to carry a maximum of 20 players up until the preseason, before being required to trim to a maximum of 15 players for the regular season.
The 6-foot-2 guard is a former Atlantic 10 Defensive Player of the Year and was just 12 steals away from becoming the NCAA’s all-time steals leader in his senior season.
Weber, who set a school record with a vertical leap of 45 1/2 inches, attracted interest from more than half the teams in the NBA this summer.
The Heat open training camp on September 29, with their first preseason game coming against the visiting Charlotte Hornets.