- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Defensive Specialist Briante Weber
- Updated: September 3, 2015
Only one spot remains of the 20-player training camp limit as Weber will become the 19th player under contract with the Heat.
NBA teams are allowed to carry a maximum of 20 players up until the preseason, before being required to trim to a maximum of 15 players for the regular season.
The 6-foot-2 guard is a former Atlantic 10 Defensive Player of the Year and was just 12 steals away from becoming the NCAA’s all-time steals leader in his senior season.
Weber, who set a school record with a vertical leap of 45 1/2 inches, attracted interest from more than half the teams in the NBA this summer.
The Heat open training camp on September 29, with their first preseason game coming against the visiting Charlotte Hornets.