- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Center Keith Benson to Training Camp Deal
- Updated: September 23, 2016
The Miami Heat announced today they have signed center Keith Benson to a training camp deal, reaching the NBA preseason roster limit of 20 players.
Benson, 28, served on the Heat’s NBA Development League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce last season. The 6’11” center played in 49 games with the Skyforce, putting up 13.8 points, 7.5 rebounds and 1.57 blocks a game. Benson was even named a 2016 D-League All-Star.
Although it is a longshot for Benson to make the team, the No. 48 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft will get more exposure to the NBA atmosphere. Despite being in the league for five years, Benson has only played in three regular season games, all with the Golden State Warriors.
The news of the journeyman’s signing comes hours after the Heat released a heartbreaking statement saying that veteran Chris Bosh has not been cleared for the team’s training camp due to a failed physical.