- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Miami Heat News: Heat Release Injury Report for Tonight’s Home Opener vs. Hornets
- Updated: October 20, 2018
In a similar theme to Thursday night’s game against the Washington Wizards, the Miami Heat will be without four rotational players for tonight’s matchup against the Charlotte Hornets.
James Johnson (hernia), Dion Waiters (ankle) and Justise Winslow (hamstring) out for Heat tonight vs. Hornets. Wayne Ellington (ankle) doubtful. With three days off before Knicks on Wednesday, figure Winslow and Ellington back for that one.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) October 20, 2018
Tonight’s matchup against the Hornets will be the Heat’s first game of the season at American Airlines Arena. Tipoff for tonight’s game is set for 8 pm ET.