- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: Heat Nearing Deal to Send Tyler Johnson to Phoenix Suns
- Updated: February 6, 2019
The Miami Heat have been looking for ways to get involved in the NBA trade market prior to the deadline, and it looks like they’re about to get their wish.
According to a Wednesday report, the Heat are nearing a deal to send Tyler Johnson to the Phoenix Suns.
Miami is nearing a deal to send guard Tyler Johnson to Phoenix, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2019
Johnson is a talented and likable player, currently averaging 10.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
Johnson currently has another year left on his four-year, $50 million and is set to make over $19 million next season. Miami’s ability to part ways with Johnson will give it some much-needed breathing room to get involved in the loaded free agent class this offseason.
It will be hard to say goodbye to Johnson, who has had some fantastic moments in Miami, but this move would certainly be for the best for the future of the team.
The Heat have until Thursday afternoon to get the deal done.