- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Miami Heat News: Heat Nearing Deal to Send Tyler Johnson to Phoenix Suns
- Updated: February 6, 2019
The Miami Heat have been looking for ways to get involved in the NBA trade market prior to the deadline, and it looks like they’re about to get their wish.
According to a Wednesday report, the Heat are nearing a deal to send Tyler Johnson to the Phoenix Suns.
Miami is nearing a deal to send guard Tyler Johnson to Phoenix, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2019
Johnson is a talented and likable player, currently averaging 10.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
Johnson currently has another year left on his four-year, $50 million and is set to make over $19 million next season. Miami’s ability to part ways with Johnson will give it some much-needed breathing room to get involved in the loaded free agent class this offseason.
It will be hard to say goodbye to Johnson, who has had some fantastic moments in Miami, but this move would certainly be for the best for the future of the team.
The Heat have until Thursday afternoon to get the deal done.