- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside Leaves Bucks Game with Lacerated Hand
- Updated: March 24, 2015
While attempting to block a shot, Whiteside lacerated his hand on the rim, which left a huge gash in between his middle fingers. The cut required 10 stitches on his shooting hand and Whiteside is questionable at best for Wednesday’s game against the Boston Celtics.
INJURY UPDATE: Hassan Whiteside sustained a laceration between his middle & ring fingers. He received 10 stitches & will not return tonight.
Heat play Wednesday in Boston, putting Whiteside at least at risk for that one, as well.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 25, 2015
It was an unfortunate incident for the young center as Hassan put up seven points, eight rebounds, and two blocked shots in just 12 minutes of action. Michael Beasley started in his place in the second half. We will keep you posted as more information is released.