- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside Leaves Bucks Game with Lacerated Hand
- Updated: March 24, 2015
While attempting to block a shot, Whiteside lacerated his hand on the rim, which left a huge gash in between his middle fingers. The cut required 10 stitches on his shooting hand and Whiteside is questionable at best for Wednesday’s game against the Boston Celtics.
INJURY UPDATE: Hassan Whiteside sustained a laceration between his middle & ring fingers. He received 10 stitches & will not return tonight.
Heat play Wednesday in Boston, putting Whiteside at least at risk for that one, as well.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 25, 2015
It was an unfortunate incident for the young center as Hassan put up seven points, eight rebounds, and two blocked shots in just 12 minutes of action. Michael Beasley started in his place in the second half. We will keep you posted as more information is released.