- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside Leaves Bucks Game with Lacerated Hand
- Updated: March 24, 2015
While attempting to block a shot, Whiteside lacerated his hand on the rim, which left a huge gash in between his middle fingers. The cut required 10 stitches on his shooting hand and Whiteside is questionable at best for Wednesday’s game against the Boston Celtics.
INJURY UPDATE: Hassan Whiteside sustained a laceration between his middle & ring fingers. He received 10 stitches & will not return tonight.
Heat play Wednesday in Boston, putting Whiteside at least at risk for that one, as well.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 25, 2015
It was an unfortunate incident for the young center as Hassan put up seven points, eight rebounds, and two blocked shots in just 12 minutes of action. Michael Beasley started in his place in the second half. We will keep you posted as more information is released.