- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside Leaves Bucks Game with Lacerated Hand
- Updated: March 24, 2015
While attempting to block a shot, Whiteside lacerated his hand on the rim, which left a huge gash in between his middle fingers. The cut required 10 stitches on his shooting hand and Whiteside is questionable at best for Wednesday’s game against the Boston Celtics.
INJURY UPDATE: Hassan Whiteside sustained a laceration between his middle & ring fingers. He received 10 stitches & will not return tonight.
Heat play Wednesday in Boston, putting Whiteside at least at risk for that one, as well.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 25, 2015
It was an unfortunate incident for the young center as Hassan put up seven points, eight rebounds, and two blocked shots in just 12 minutes of action. Michael Beasley started in his place in the second half. We will keep you posted as more information is released.