- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
- Zaire Wade reacts to reminder that Paul Pierce claimed Miami Heat would miss playoffs this season
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic to Replace Kevin Love in 2018 All-Star Game
- Updated: February 1, 2018
The slew of recent injuries to All-Star NBA players has been tough to watch, but it has led to some good fortune for the Miami Heat.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 1, 2018
Love went down with a fractured bone in his left hand in a Tuesday night game versus the Detroit Pistons. While it’s always a shame whenever a player goes down with an injury, Dragic is certainly a deserving replacement. So far this season, the point guard is averaging 17.0 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
The Heat’s official Twitter page took the site to congratulate their newly minted All-Star point guard.
WE HAVE AN ALL-STAR! ?
This marks Dragic’s first career All-Star Game appearance, and the first time a member of the Heat has been invited to the star-studded event since Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh made the cut for the 2016 All-Star Game.
The news surely makes the All-Star Game more exciting for the Miami faithful. Hopefully, Dragic is able to put on a show on one of the NBA’s biggest stages.