- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic to Replace Kevin Love in 2018 All-Star Game
- Updated: February 1, 2018
The slew of recent injuries to All-Star NBA players has been tough to watch, but it has led to some good fortune for the Miami Heat.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 1, 2018
Love went down with a fractured bone in his left hand in a Tuesday night game versus the Detroit Pistons. While it’s always a shame whenever a player goes down with an injury, Dragic is certainly a deserving replacement. So far this season, the point guard is averaging 17.0 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
The Heat’s official Twitter page took the site to congratulate their newly minted All-Star point guard.
WE HAVE AN ALL-STAR! ?
This marks Dragic’s first career All-Star Game appearance, and the first time a member of the Heat has been invited to the star-studded event since Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh made the cut for the 2016 All-Star Game.
The news surely makes the All-Star Game more exciting for the Miami faithful. Hopefully, Dragic is able to put on a show on one of the NBA’s biggest stages.