- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Slated to Return Sunday vs. Knicks
- Updated: November 27, 2014
After a seven-game hiatus due to injury, it appears that Dwyane Wade is ready to make his return.
Ira Winderman of The Sun Sentinel reports that Wade should make his return on Sunday versus the New York Knicks after missing the last seven games due to a hamstring injury.
Dwyane Wade said his goal is to “hopefully” play Sunday in New York after missing seven games with a strained left hamstring.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 26, 2014
The Miami Heat have struggled in the absence of their star player, going just 3-4 after starting out the season 5-3 in the games Wade has played in. The 32-year-old shooting guard is averaging 19.8 points per game on 50.8 percent shooting to go along with 6.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds.
Wade injured his hamstring on a layup versus the Indiana Pacers on November 12. While the veteran guard has stated his intention to return Sunday, there is no official decision regarding when Wade will exactly return.
The Heat will take on the Knicks at Madison Square Garden at 7:30 EST Sunday on Sun Sports.