- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Slated to Return Sunday vs. Knicks
- Updated: November 27, 2014
After a seven-game hiatus due to injury, it appears that Dwyane Wade is ready to make his return.
Ira Winderman of The Sun Sentinel reports that Wade should make his return on Sunday versus the New York Knicks after missing the last seven games due to a hamstring injury.
Dwyane Wade said his goal is to “hopefully” play Sunday in New York after missing seven games with a strained left hamstring.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 26, 2014
The Miami Heat have struggled in the absence of their star player, going just 3-4 after starting out the season 5-3 in the games Wade has played in. The 32-year-old shooting guard is averaging 19.8 points per game on 50.8 percent shooting to go along with 6.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds.
Wade injured his hamstring on a layup versus the Indiana Pacers on November 12. While the veteran guard has stated his intention to return Sunday, there is no official decision regarding when Wade will exactly return.
The Heat will take on the Knicks at Madison Square Garden at 7:30 EST Sunday on Sun Sports.