- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Slated to Return Sunday vs. Knicks
- Updated: November 27, 2014
After a seven-game hiatus due to injury, it appears that Dwyane Wade is ready to make his return.
Ira Winderman of The Sun Sentinel reports that Wade should make his return on Sunday versus the New York Knicks after missing the last seven games due to a hamstring injury.
Dwyane Wade said his goal is to “hopefully” play Sunday in New York after missing seven games with a strained left hamstring.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 26, 2014
The Miami Heat have struggled in the absence of their star player, going just 3-4 after starting out the season 5-3 in the games Wade has played in. The 32-year-old shooting guard is averaging 19.8 points per game on 50.8 percent shooting to go along with 6.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds.
Wade injured his hamstring on a layup versus the Indiana Pacers on November 12. While the veteran guard has stated his intention to return Sunday, there is no official decision regarding when Wade will exactly return.
The Heat will take on the Knicks at Madison Square Garden at 7:30 EST Sunday on Sun Sports.