- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Updated: February 1, 2016
The 34-year-old Wade was announced as the Eastern Conference Player of the Week for games played from January 25th through the 31st. Wade led the Heat to a 4-0 record with averages of 24.0 points, 7.0 assists, 4.8 rebounds, 2.0 steals and 1.75 blocks.
Dwyane Wade and Kevin Durant win East and West players of the week
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) February 1, 2016
Wade’s points per game average ranked him third, while his assists average placed him fourth in the conference during the week.
The week included wins over the Chicago Bulls and Atlanta Hawks, as Miami regained sole possession of first place in the Southeast Division. Wade scored at least 10 points during the fourth quarter in three of the four wins last week.
It is the 19th time in Wade’s career that he has been given the weekly honors.