- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade and Heat Agree to One-Year, $20 Million Deal
- Updated: July 2, 2015
Wade deal: $20 million, one-year deal, source tells AP.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 2, 2015
Wade was initially seeking a long-term deal with Miami, however the new deal works out for both parties as the 2016 offseason will have a plethora of big name free agents as well as a huge jump in salary caps for teams due to the NBA’s new TV deal.
The three-time NBA champion originally opted out of his $16.1 million player option for the 2015-16 season.
“The Heat family and I have shared incredible moments over the years and I look forward to continuing our journey,” said Wade.