- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade and Heat Agree to One-Year, $20 Million Deal
- Updated: July 2, 2015
Wade deal: $20 million, one-year deal, source tells AP.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 2, 2015
Wade was initially seeking a long-term deal with Miami, however the new deal works out for both parties as the 2016 offseason will have a plethora of big name free agents as well as a huge jump in salary caps for teams due to the NBA’s new TV deal.
The three-time NBA champion originally opted out of his $16.1 million player option for the 2015-16 season.
“The Heat family and I have shared incredible moments over the years and I look forward to continuing our journey,” said Wade.