- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade and Heat Agree to One-Year, $20 Million Deal
- Updated: July 2, 2015
Wade deal: $20 million, one-year deal, source tells AP.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 2, 2015
Wade was initially seeking a long-term deal with Miami, however the new deal works out for both parties as the 2016 offseason will have a plethora of big name free agents as well as a huge jump in salary caps for teams due to the NBA’s new TV deal.
The three-time NBA champion originally opted out of his $16.1 million player option for the 2015-16 season.
“The Heat family and I have shared incredible moments over the years and I look forward to continuing our journey,” said Wade.