- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade (Hamstring) to Miss at Least 2-3 Weeks
- Updated: January 29, 2015
The bad news just got worse. Shooting guard Dwyane Wade, who strained his hamstring on January 27 against the Milwaukee Bucks, is expected to miss two to three weeks of action at best according to Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald.
This means that Wade would miss the All-Star game if he is picked as a reserve and would also miss the Heat’s road game against former teammate LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers on February 11.
“I won’t be seeing y’all for a little while, so take a good look at this face,” said Wade on Tuesday at American Airlines Arena. “This is obviously a totally different injury in the belly of the hamstring so it’s a little tougher one.”
Wade has already missed 10 of the Heat’s 45 games this season so far as his offense will be sorely missed in the coming weeks. To make matters worse, Miami will also be without Luol Deng tomorrow against the Dallas Mavericks as he is still dealing with a sore calf.