- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Miami Heat News: Dion Waiters Agrees to Re-Sign With Heat
- Updated: July 5, 2017
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 5, 2017
The 6-foot-4 guard had recently opted out of his $3.2 million option with the Heat, so it is expected that his new deal will be worth well over that amount on a yearly basis, especially considering that the team lost out on the Gordon Hayward sweepstakes.
Details of the new deal have yet to be released, but the Heat do have around $34 million to work with.
Waiters averaged 15.8 points, 4.3 assists, and 3.3 rebounds last season in a breakout campaign for the Heat.