- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh to Miss Friday’s Game vs. Knicks
- Updated: February 19, 2015
Bosh, who joined teammate Dwyane Wade recently in Haiti for a two-day vacation, came back to Miami with an unspecified illness.
“I hope it’s not the flu,” coach Erik Spoelstra said of Bosh, “but definitely under the weather.”
Bosh hopes to rejoin the team (and hopefully a pair of new faces) when they host the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night at American Airlines Arena.