- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Selected as All-Star Reserve, Three-Point Contest Participant
- Updated: January 28, 2016
The selection is certainly well-deserved and makes perfect sense, as Bosh continues to have a very good 2015-16 season. In 46 contests so far for the Heat, he is averaging 19.2 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
Most impressive about Bosh’s season is that he is already within one three-pointer of tying his career high for a regular season, which was 74 back in the 2013-14 campaign.
As a reward for his improved shooting from behind the arc, Bosh will also participate in the Foot Locker Three-Point Contest on February 13th.
Bosh, who will return to the city where he played his first seven NBA seasons with the Toronto Raptors, will join his teammate Dwyane Wade.
Wade, a 12-time All-Star himself and a starter in this year’s game, was quick to take to Twitter to congratulate his teammate.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 29, 2016
The 2016 All-Star Game, which will be held at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:30 pm ET on February 14th and will be broadcast nationally on TNT.