- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Selected as All-Star Reserve, Three-Point Contest Participant
- Updated: January 28, 2016
The selection is certainly well-deserved and makes perfect sense, as Bosh continues to have a very good 2015-16 season. In 46 contests so far for the Heat, he is averaging 19.2 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
Most impressive about Bosh’s season is that he is already within one three-pointer of tying his career high for a regular season, which was 74 back in the 2013-14 campaign.
As a reward for his improved shooting from behind the arc, Bosh will also participate in the Foot Locker Three-Point Contest on February 13th.
Bosh, who will return to the city where he played his first seven NBA seasons with the Toronto Raptors, will join his teammate Dwyane Wade.
Wade, a 12-time All-Star himself and a starter in this year’s game, was quick to take to Twitter to congratulate his teammate.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 29, 2016
The 2016 All-Star Game, which will be held at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:30 pm ET on February 14th and will be broadcast nationally on TNT.