- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Selected as All-Star Reserve, Three-Point Contest Participant
- Updated: January 28, 2016
The selection is certainly well-deserved and makes perfect sense, as Bosh continues to have a very good 2015-16 season. In 46 contests so far for the Heat, he is averaging 19.2 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
Most impressive about Bosh’s season is that he is already within one three-pointer of tying his career high for a regular season, which was 74 back in the 2013-14 campaign.
As a reward for his improved shooting from behind the arc, Bosh will also participate in the Foot Locker Three-Point Contest on February 13th.
Bosh, who will return to the city where he played his first seven NBA seasons with the Toronto Raptors, will join his teammate Dwyane Wade.
Wade, a 12-time All-Star himself and a starter in this year’s game, was quick to take to Twitter to congratulate his teammate.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 29, 2016
The 2016 All-Star Game, which will be held at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, is scheduled to tip off shortly after 8:30 pm ET on February 14th and will be broadcast nationally on TNT.