- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Out For Season With Blood Clots
- Updated: February 21, 2015
OFFICIAL: The HEAT announced today that @ChrisBosh will miss the remainder of the season while being treated for blood clots on his lung.
According to the team, the condition is not life-threatening and the long-term prognosis is good. Bosh is currently receiving care by Heat physicians at Baptist Health System Hospital and resting comfortably.
The 6’11” power forward will be put on medication that will require at least six months of limited physical activity.