- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year award over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Out For Season With Blood Clots
- Updated: February 21, 2015
OFFICIAL: The HEAT announced today that @ChrisBosh will miss the remainder of the season while being treated for blood clots on his lung.
According to the team, the condition is not life-threatening and the long-term prognosis is good. Bosh is currently receiving care by Heat physicians at Baptist Health System Hospital and resting comfortably.
The 6’11” power forward will be put on medication that will require at least six months of limited physical activity.