- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler Named to 2020 All-Star Team
- Updated: January 30, 2020
The Miami Heat will officially have two representatives in the 2020 NBA All-Star Game.
Sources: 2020 NBA All-Star reserves:
West: Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell, Nikola Jokic, Rudy Gobert, Brandon Ingram, Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) January 30, 2020
This year’s event will mark Butler’s fifth appearance in the All-Star Game. For Adebayo, it’s his first time receiving the honor.
Given the Heat’s success so far this season, it is not surprising to see both players make the list.
Butler is currently averaging 20.2 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game in his first season with the Heat.
Adebayo is averaging an impressive 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game in what has become a breakout year.
While both players will surely be excited to learn of the honor, chances are good that they are more concerned with getting their team back on track.
The Heat are 1-2 in their last three contests.
Luckily, Adebayo and Butler have a decent amount of time to right the ship before the NBA’s All-Star break.
Fans will be able to watch both players represent Miami in the All-Star Game on Sunday, Feb. 16.