- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler Named to 2020 All-Star Team
- Updated: January 30, 2020
The Miami Heat will officially have two representatives in the 2020 NBA All-Star Game.
Sources: 2020 NBA All-Star reserves:
West: Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell, Nikola Jokic, Rudy Gobert, Brandon Ingram, Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) January 30, 2020
This year’s event will mark Butler’s fifth appearance in the All-Star Game. For Adebayo, it’s his first time receiving the honor.
Given the Heat’s success so far this season, it is not surprising to see both players make the list.
Butler is currently averaging 20.2 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game in his first season with the Heat.
Adebayo is averaging an impressive 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game in what has become a breakout year.
While both players will surely be excited to learn of the honor, chances are good that they are more concerned with getting their team back on track.
The Heat are 1-2 in their last three contests.
Luckily, Adebayo and Butler have a decent amount of time to right the ship before the NBA’s All-Star break.
Fans will be able to watch both players represent Miami in the All-Star Game on Sunday, Feb. 16.