- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Miami Heat News: Amar’e Stoudemire Inactive for Heat Season Opener vs. Hornets
- Updated: October 28, 2015
Head coach Erik Spoelstra says that he’s taking it easy with the veteran big man and that Stoudemire’s absence is officially being listed as “rehabilitative recovery.”
“He’s getting stronger. He’s doing more,” Spoelstra told the media. “This is just part of the plan, part of the program. We just have to keep him moving forward, getting stronger, working on his conditioning and that will be the focus.”
Earlier this month, Spoelstra also claimed that he may rest Stoudemire in back-to-backs to ease the pressure on his surgically-repaired knees.
It seems they’d like the former All-Star to feel as healthy as possible before he logs any quality minutes.