- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
Miami Heat News: Amar’e Stoudemire Inactive for Heat Season Opener vs. Hornets
- Updated: October 28, 2015
Head coach Erik Spoelstra says that he’s taking it easy with the veteran big man and that Stoudemire’s absence is officially being listed as “rehabilitative recovery.”
“He’s getting stronger. He’s doing more,” Spoelstra told the media. “This is just part of the plan, part of the program. We just have to keep him moving forward, getting stronger, working on his conditioning and that will be the focus.”
Earlier this month, Spoelstra also claimed that he may rest Stoudemire in back-to-backs to ease the pressure on his surgically-repaired knees.
It seems they’d like the former All-Star to feel as healthy as possible before he logs any quality minutes.