- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow to Miss at Least 2 More Weeks Due to Back Injury
- Updated: January 17, 2020
In the team’s latest injury update, Heat head coach Erik Spolestra announced that Winslow will be out for two more weeks due to his back injury.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 17, 2020
Winslow, 23, has played in just 11 games this season. The swingman is averaging 11.3 points, 6.6 boards and 4.0 assists for the 2019-20 campaign.
With Heat legend Dwyane Wade retiring following the conclusion of last season, Winslow was supposed to be one of the major leaders and producers this season.
Yet, with the 6-foot-6 small forward missing 18 of the team’s last 19 contests, the Heat are in second place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 28-12.
Much of their success can be accredited to newcomer Jimmy Butler, who is putting up 20.5 points, 6.9 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 1.9 steals per game this year.
Hopefully, the two-week period will offer Winslow the rest and rehab he needs to finish the season out strong.
The Heat take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday night.