- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow to Miss at Least 2 More Weeks Due to Back Injury
- Updated: January 17, 2020
In the team’s latest injury update, Heat head coach Erik Spolestra announced that Winslow will be out for two more weeks due to his back injury.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 17, 2020
Winslow, 23, has played in just 11 games this season. The swingman is averaging 11.3 points, 6.6 boards and 4.0 assists for the 2019-20 campaign.
With Heat legend Dwyane Wade retiring following the conclusion of last season, Winslow was supposed to be one of the major leaders and producers this season.
Yet, with the 6-foot-6 small forward missing 18 of the team’s last 19 contests, the Heat are in second place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 28-12.
Much of their success can be accredited to newcomer Jimmy Butler, who is putting up 20.5 points, 6.9 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 1.9 steals per game this year.
Hopefully, the two-week period will offer Winslow the rest and rehab he needs to finish the season out strong.
The Heat take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday night.