- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow to Miss at Least 2 More Weeks Due to Back Injury
- Updated: January 17, 2020
In the team’s latest injury update, Heat head coach Erik Spolestra announced that Winslow will be out for two more weeks due to his back injury.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 17, 2020
Winslow, 23, has played in just 11 games this season. The swingman is averaging 11.3 points, 6.6 boards and 4.0 assists for the 2019-20 campaign.
With Heat legend Dwyane Wade retiring following the conclusion of last season, Winslow was supposed to be one of the major leaders and producers this season.
Yet, with the 6-foot-6 small forward missing 18 of the team’s last 19 contests, the Heat are in second place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 28-12.
Much of their success can be accredited to newcomer Jimmy Butler, who is putting up 20.5 points, 6.9 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 1.9 steals per game this year.
Hopefully, the two-week period will offer Winslow the rest and rehab he needs to finish the season out strong.
The Heat take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday night.