- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: January 7, 2020
The Miami Heat could get a big boost on Wednesday night.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 7, 2020
Winslow, 23, has only played in 10 games this season. He has been dealing with a nagging bone bruise since early December and missed time due to other injuries before that.
However, Winslow has produced at a high level when healthy. The 6-foot-6 pro is putting up 12.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 33.7 minutes per game this season.
Butler, on the other hand, has played in 31 games this year. The 30-year-old has led the Heat to great success in his first year with the franchise. The newcomer is averaging 20.4 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.6 assist per game this season.
With both players back in the lineup, the Heat will likely only get better and build on their already impressive 2019-20 campaign.