- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: January 7, 2020
The Miami Heat could get a big boost on Wednesday night.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 7, 2020
Winslow, 23, has only played in 10 games this season. He has been dealing with a nagging bone bruise since early December and missed time due to other injuries before that.
However, Winslow has produced at a high level when healthy. The 6-foot-6 pro is putting up 12.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 33.7 minutes per game this season.
Butler, on the other hand, has played in 31 games this year. The 30-year-old has led the Heat to great success in his first year with the franchise. The newcomer is averaging 20.4 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.6 assist per game this season.
With both players back in the lineup, the Heat will likely only get better and build on their already impressive 2019-20 campaign.