- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: January 7, 2020
The Miami Heat could get a big boost on Wednesday night.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 7, 2020
Winslow, 23, has only played in 10 games this season. He has been dealing with a nagging bone bruise since early December and missed time due to other injuries before that.
However, Winslow has produced at a high level when healthy. The 6-foot-6 pro is putting up 12.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 33.7 minutes per game this season.
Butler, on the other hand, has played in 31 games this year. The 30-year-old has led the Heat to great success in his first year with the franchise. The newcomer is averaging 20.4 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.6 assist per game this season.
With both players back in the lineup, the Heat will likely only get better and build on their already impressive 2019-20 campaign.