- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: January 7, 2020
The Miami Heat could get a big boost on Wednesday night.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 7, 2020
Winslow, 23, has only played in 10 games this season. He has been dealing with a nagging bone bruise since early December and missed time due to other injuries before that.
However, Winslow has produced at a high level when healthy. The 6-foot-6 pro is putting up 12.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 33.7 minutes per game this season.
Butler, on the other hand, has played in 31 games this year. The 30-year-old has led the Heat to great success in his first year with the franchise. The newcomer is averaging 20.4 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.6 assist per game this season.
With both players back in the lineup, the Heat will likely only get better and build on their already impressive 2019-20 campaign.