- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat Update Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Knicks
- Updated: March 20, 2018
The Miami Heat will once again be shorthanded due to injuries as they continue their push toward a potential playoff berth. They’ll enter Wednesday night’s home clash against the New York Knicks with two key players out: center Hassan Whiteside and veteran guard Dwyane Wade.
Wade and Whiteside still listed as out for Wednesday’s game vs. Knicks.
Wade (Mild Left Hamstring Strain) – Out
Waiters (Left Ankle Surgery) – Out
Walton, Jr. (Two-Way Contract in G League) – Out
Whiteside (Left Hip Pain) – Out
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) March 20, 2018
Wade has missed the team’s last four games, while Whiteside has been sidelined for the last five.
Dion Waiters‘ season actually ended two months ago when he underwent left ankle surgery, while Derrick Walton Jr. was sent back to the G League on Mar. 10. In the latter case, Walton had just one day left on the 45-day maximum time with the Heat allowed from his two-way contract. However, he is eligible to return to the Heat for the remainder of the regular season following Saturday’s conclusion of the G League campaign.
Following the Heat’s game against the Knicks, they’ll play the next two games on the road before returning home for a Tuesday night home game against Cleveland.