- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Report: Goran Dragic, Dwyane Wade, James Johnson to Return vs. Knicks
- Updated: April 6, 2018
However, Miami will be back to full strength for Friday’s game against the New York Knicks after the team’s official Twitter page announced that all three players will be active for the upcoming matchup.
While Dragic and Johnson haven’t missed much time as of late, Wade missed five games due to injury last month, so it is good to see that his absence on Wednesday wasn’t due to anything more serious.
With all three players returning to action, the Heat are back at full strength with just three games left before the end of the regular season. Pair that with the fact that Miami has won four of its last five games, and seven of its last 10, and it seems clear that this squad is quite ready to try to make a deep playoff run.