- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
Report: Goran Dragic, Dwyane Wade, James Johnson to Return vs. Knicks
- Updated: April 6, 2018
However, Miami will be back to full strength for Friday’s game against the New York Knicks after the team’s official Twitter page announced that all three players will be active for the upcoming matchup.
While Dragic and Johnson haven’t missed much time as of late, Wade missed five games due to injury last month, so it is good to see that his absence on Wednesday wasn’t due to anything more serious.
With all three players returning to action, the Heat are back at full strength with just three games left before the end of the regular season. Pair that with the fact that Miami has won four of its last five games, and seven of its last 10, and it seems clear that this squad is quite ready to try to make a deep playoff run.