- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
Report: Goran Dragic, Dwyane Wade, James Johnson to Return vs. Knicks
- Updated: April 6, 2018
However, Miami will be back to full strength for Friday’s game against the New York Knicks after the team’s official Twitter page announced that all three players will be active for the upcoming matchup.
While Dragic and Johnson haven’t missed much time as of late, Wade missed five games due to injury last month, so it is good to see that his absence on Wednesday wasn’t due to anything more serious.
With all three players returning to action, the Heat are back at full strength with just three games left before the end of the regular season. Pair that with the fact that Miami has won four of its last five games, and seven of its last 10, and it seems clear that this squad is quite ready to try to make a deep playoff run.