- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Miami Heat News: Heat to Meet With Duke’s Cam Reddish on Friday
- Updated: May 16, 2019
The Heat have the 13th pick in the draft and are making the rounds meeting with prospects.
Duke wing Cam Reddish said he's scheduled to meet with the Heat tomorrow.
— David Wilson (@DBWilson2) May 16, 2019
Reddish was a five-star recruit and a consensus top prospect coming out of high school. However, he struggled a little bit in his freshman year at Duke.
In 36 games, Reddish averaged 13.5 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.6 steals per game. He shot just 35.6 percent from the field and 33.3 percent from beyond the arc.
Despite those struggles, Reddish is projected by most as a lottery pick. In all likelihood, he’ll be off the board by the time the Heat make their selection at the back of the lottery.
The Ringer currently predicts Reddish to be selected eighth overall. That said, a lot of things will change in the next month.
Reddish is a tremendous athlete and has enormous scoring upside despite his inefficient college career. He’s certainly a raw prospect, but if he fell to 13th overall, Miami would likely be ecstatic to draft him.
The 2019 NBA Draft takes place on Thursday, June 20.