- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Heat to Meet With Duke’s Cam Reddish on Friday
- Updated: May 16, 2019
The Heat have the 13th pick in the draft and are making the rounds meeting with prospects.
Duke wing Cam Reddish said he's scheduled to meet with the Heat tomorrow.
— David Wilson (@DBWilson2) May 16, 2019
Reddish was a five-star recruit and a consensus top prospect coming out of high school. However, he struggled a little bit in his freshman year at Duke.
In 36 games, Reddish averaged 13.5 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.6 steals per game. He shot just 35.6 percent from the field and 33.3 percent from beyond the arc.
Despite those struggles, Reddish is projected by most as a lottery pick. In all likelihood, he’ll be off the board by the time the Heat make their selection at the back of the lottery.
The Ringer currently predicts Reddish to be selected eighth overall. That said, a lot of things will change in the next month.
Reddish is a tremendous athlete and has enormous scoring upside despite his inefficient college career. He’s certainly a raw prospect, but if he fell to 13th overall, Miami would likely be ecstatic to draft him.
The 2019 NBA Draft takes place on Thursday, June 20.