- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
Miami Heat News: Heat to Meet With Duke’s Cam Reddish on Friday
- Updated: May 16, 2019
The Heat have the 13th pick in the draft and are making the rounds meeting with prospects.
Duke wing Cam Reddish said he's scheduled to meet with the Heat tomorrow.
— David Wilson (@DBWilson2) May 16, 2019
Reddish was a five-star recruit and a consensus top prospect coming out of high school. However, he struggled a little bit in his freshman year at Duke.
In 36 games, Reddish averaged 13.5 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.6 steals per game. He shot just 35.6 percent from the field and 33.3 percent from beyond the arc.
Despite those struggles, Reddish is projected by most as a lottery pick. In all likelihood, he’ll be off the board by the time the Heat make their selection at the back of the lottery.
The Ringer currently predicts Reddish to be selected eighth overall. That said, a lot of things will change in the next month.
Reddish is a tremendous athlete and has enormous scoring upside despite his inefficient college career. He’s certainly a raw prospect, but if he fell to 13th overall, Miami would likely be ecstatic to draft him.
The 2019 NBA Draft takes place on Thursday, June 20.