- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Report: Miami Heat cut 2 promising young prospects from roster
- Updated: December 16, 2020
The Miami Heat have decided to part ways with young prospects Breein Tyree and Paul Eboua.
OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have waived guard Breein Tyree and forward Paul Eboua.
Eboua, 20, is one of the rare international products the Heat scouted.
The 6-foot-8 forward played the last three seasons in Italy.
As for Tyree, he struck out on earning a roster spot on the Heat as well. He went undrafted after playing four years at the University of Mississippi.
In 130 career college games, Tyree collected 13.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists. He shot 42.1 percent from the field and 35.6 percent from distance.
The Heat take on the Toronto Raptors in their next preseason tilt on Friday.