- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Report: Miami Heat cut 2 promising young prospects from roster
- Updated: December 16, 2020
The Miami Heat have decided to part ways with young prospects Breein Tyree and Paul Eboua.
OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have waived guard Breein Tyree and forward Paul Eboua.
Eboua, 20, is one of the rare international products the Heat scouted.
The 6-foot-8 forward played the last three seasons in Italy.
As for Tyree, he struck out on earning a roster spot on the Heat as well. He went undrafted after playing four years at the University of Mississippi.
In 130 career college games, Tyree collected 13.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists. He shot 42.1 percent from the field and 35.6 percent from distance.
The Heat take on the Toronto Raptors in their next preseason tilt on Friday.