- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat Update Injury Report for Friday Night’s Contest vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: February 28, 2020
Bam Adebayo (ankle) is listed as probable on the Heat's 1:30 p.m. injury report. Herro and Leonard both again out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 28, 2020
Adebayo has been dealing with right ankle trouble since Monday, when he suffered an injury during the Heat’s overtime loss in Cleveland.
While there had been some questions as to whether Adebayo would be available for Wednesday night’s contest against Minnesota, he was able to play 33 minutes in the loss.
He managed to collect a double-double with 22 points and 10 rebounds, while also adding seven assists and two blocked shots.
For the 2019-20 season, Adebayo continues to develop into an effective player, averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per contest.
The Heat are looking at Friday’s matchup against the Mavericks as a building block for the remainder of the second half of the season. Since Feb. 5, the Heat have dropped seven of their last nine games.