- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat Update Injury Report for Friday Night’s Contest vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: February 28, 2020
Bam Adebayo (ankle) is listed as probable on the Heat's 1:30 p.m. injury report. Herro and Leonard both again out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 28, 2020
Adebayo has been dealing with right ankle trouble since Monday, when he suffered an injury during the Heat’s overtime loss in Cleveland.
While there had been some questions as to whether Adebayo would be available for Wednesday night’s contest against Minnesota, he was able to play 33 minutes in the loss.
He managed to collect a double-double with 22 points and 10 rebounds, while also adding seven assists and two blocked shots.
For the 2019-20 season, Adebayo continues to develop into an effective player, averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per contest.
The Heat are looking at Friday’s matchup against the Mavericks as a building block for the remainder of the second half of the season. Since Feb. 5, the Heat have dropped seven of their last nine games.