- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat Update Injury Report for Friday Night’s Contest vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: February 28, 2020
Bam Adebayo (ankle) is listed as probable on the Heat's 1:30 p.m. injury report. Herro and Leonard both again out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 28, 2020
Adebayo has been dealing with right ankle trouble since Monday, when he suffered an injury during the Heat’s overtime loss in Cleveland.
While there had been some questions as to whether Adebayo would be available for Wednesday night’s contest against Minnesota, he was able to play 33 minutes in the loss.
He managed to collect a double-double with 22 points and 10 rebounds, while also adding seven assists and two blocked shots.
For the 2019-20 season, Adebayo continues to develop into an effective player, averaging 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per contest.
The Heat are looking at Friday’s matchup against the Mavericks as a building block for the remainder of the second half of the season. Since Feb. 5, the Heat have dropped seven of their last nine games.