- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
Report: Miami Heat Acquire Luke Babbitt From Hawks in Exchange for Okaro White
- Updated: February 8, 2018
The Miami Heat were expected to be active before the trade deadline, and it seems that they have made their first move.
The Hawks are sending forward Luke Babbitt to the Heat for forward Omari White sources said.
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) February 8, 2018
Babbitt had previously played on the Heat during the 2016-17 season when he averaged 4.8 points and 2.1 rebounds per game.
Meanwhile, White is currently recovering from a fracture in his left foot that he suffered during a Heat practice back on Nov. 14.