- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Report: Miami Heat Acquire Luke Babbitt From Hawks in Exchange for Okaro White
- Updated: February 8, 2018
The Miami Heat were expected to be active before the trade deadline, and it seems that they have made their first move.
The Hawks are sending forward Luke Babbitt to the Heat for forward Omari White sources said.
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) February 8, 2018
Babbitt had previously played on the Heat during the 2016-17 season when he averaged 4.8 points and 2.1 rebounds per game.
Meanwhile, White is currently recovering from a fracture in his left foot that he suffered during a Heat practice back on Nov. 14.