- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Updated: July 15, 2019
In fact, Nunn was named to the 2019 NBA Summer League First Team on Monday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2019
In the six Summer League games that Nunn played in, he averaged 22.0 points, 5.2 assists, and 4.3 rebounds per game, while shooting 5o.5 percent from the field and 38.5 percent from beyond the arc.
Nunn first entered the NBA as an undrafted free agent last offseason when he signed with the Golden State Warriors.
He was released by the Warriors on Oct. 12, 2018 and subsequently spent much of the 2018-19 season with the Golden State Warriors’ G League affiliate Santa Cruz Warriors.
Nunn was signed by the Heat on April 10, 2019. While it is unclear what his future with the team holds, it seems he is making a serious argument to be added to the Heat’s active roster for the 2019-20 season.