- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Updated: July 15, 2019
In fact, Nunn was named to the 2019 NBA Summer League First Team on Monday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2019
In the six Summer League games that Nunn played in, he averaged 22.0 points, 5.2 assists, and 4.3 rebounds per game, while shooting 5o.5 percent from the field and 38.5 percent from beyond the arc.
Nunn first entered the NBA as an undrafted free agent last offseason when he signed with the Golden State Warriors.
He was released by the Warriors on Oct. 12, 2018 and subsequently spent much of the 2018-19 season with the Golden State Warriors’ G League affiliate Santa Cruz Warriors.
Nunn was signed by the Heat on April 10, 2019. While it is unclear what his future with the team holds, it seems he is making a serious argument to be added to the Heat’s active roster for the 2019-20 season.