- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Jae Crowder Expected to Return Wednesday vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Updated: March 9, 2020
Concerns about Crowder sustaining a concussion came after he was on the receiving end of a hit by the New Orleans Pelicans’ Zion Williamson.
“I had a headache right after the incident happened, a little, a slight headache, not a crazy one,” Crowder said. “But I had a slight headache. My balance was really off.
“I really wanted to get back out there. I went through some tests in the back and I just felt like I still could play, but the doctors helped me out.”
Crowder was held out of Sunday’s game in Washington, which the Heat won 100-89 to improve to 41-23 on the year.
An indication that Crowder’s time in the protocol would be short came when he was able to watch a soccer match on Saturday and undergo a pair of workouts before and after the Heat’s game with the Wizards.
“I was a little bit wobbly a little bit. I was a little wobbly enough for the NBA to put me in the protocol,” Crowder said of the initial symptoms. “I’m taking the steps, and I should be ready Wednesday.”
Assuming that Crowder is ready to go, he and the Heat will be looking to improve on their 27-4 record this season at American Airlines Arena.