- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Report: Jae Crowder Expected to Return Wednesday vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Updated: March 9, 2020
Concerns about Crowder sustaining a concussion came after he was on the receiving end of a hit by the New Orleans Pelicans’ Zion Williamson.
“I had a headache right after the incident happened, a little, a slight headache, not a crazy one,” Crowder said. “But I had a slight headache. My balance was really off.
“I really wanted to get back out there. I went through some tests in the back and I just felt like I still could play, but the doctors helped me out.”
Crowder was held out of Sunday’s game in Washington, which the Heat won 100-89 to improve to 41-23 on the year.
An indication that Crowder’s time in the protocol would be short came when he was able to watch a soccer match on Saturday and undergo a pair of workouts before and after the Heat’s game with the Wizards.
“I was a little bit wobbly a little bit. I was a little wobbly enough for the NBA to put me in the protocol,” Crowder said of the initial symptoms. “I’m taking the steps, and I should be ready Wednesday.”
Assuming that Crowder is ready to go, he and the Heat will be looking to improve on their 27-4 record this season at American Airlines Arena.