- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Report: Jae Crowder Expected to Return Wednesday vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Updated: March 9, 2020
Concerns about Crowder sustaining a concussion came after he was on the receiving end of a hit by the New Orleans Pelicans’ Zion Williamson.
“I had a headache right after the incident happened, a little, a slight headache, not a crazy one,” Crowder said. “But I had a slight headache. My balance was really off.
“I really wanted to get back out there. I went through some tests in the back and I just felt like I still could play, but the doctors helped me out.”
Crowder was held out of Sunday’s game in Washington, which the Heat won 100-89 to improve to 41-23 on the year.
An indication that Crowder’s time in the protocol would be short came when he was able to watch a soccer match on Saturday and undergo a pair of workouts before and after the Heat’s game with the Wizards.
“I was a little bit wobbly a little bit. I was a little wobbly enough for the NBA to put me in the protocol,” Crowder said of the initial symptoms. “I’m taking the steps, and I should be ready Wednesday.”
Assuming that Crowder is ready to go, he and the Heat will be looking to improve on their 27-4 record this season at American Airlines Arena.