- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
Report: Dwyane Wade to Accept Significant Role at Prestigious Sports Agency
- Updated: January 10, 2020
According to a Friday report, the three-time champion is joining forces with Creative Artists Agency in a formidable and impactful role.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 10, 2020
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
The 6-foot-4 guard is widely considered to be the franchise’s best and most impactful player.
In addition to leading the franchise to their first championship in 2006, the superstar broke multiple records, took the team to numerous playoffs, lured top stars in free agency and much more.
It’s no surprise Wade’s next chapter involves a convergence of basketball and business.
The 16-year pro always made it a priority to try new initiatives, educate himself and step beyond the hardwood during tenure in the league.
The Heat icon has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.