- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Report: Dwyane Wade to Accept Significant Role at Prestigious Sports Agency
- Updated: January 10, 2020
According to a Friday report, the three-time champion is joining forces with Creative Artists Agency in a formidable and impactful role.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 10, 2020
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
The 6-foot-4 guard is widely considered to be the franchise’s best and most impactful player.
In addition to leading the franchise to their first championship in 2006, the superstar broke multiple records, took the team to numerous playoffs, lured top stars in free agency and much more.
It’s no surprise Wade’s next chapter involves a convergence of basketball and business.
The 16-year pro always made it a priority to try new initiatives, educate himself and step beyond the hardwood during tenure in the league.
The Heat icon has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.