- Report: Dwyane Wade to Accept Significant Role at Prestigious Sports Agency
- Report: NBA Announces Fines for Jimmy Butler and T.J. Warren
- James Johnson Issues Message of Confidence After Confidential Meeting With Pat Riley and Dion Waiters
- Report: Justise Winslow Suffers Setback With Injury, Out vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Bradley Beal Approves of Jimmy Butler’s Blatant Shot at T.J. Warren
- Justise Winslow Says Derrick Jones Jr. Deserves Big Contract: ‘Show Him the Money’
- Bam Adebayo Says Team USA Snub Still Motivating Him in Breakout Season
- Miami Heat Teammates Show Ultimate Support for Jimmy Butler as He Crushes T.J. Warren
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Jimmy Butler and T.J. Warren’s Scuffle in Miami Heat Win
- Jimmy Butler Takes Direct Shot at T.J. Warren via Social Media
Report: Dwyane Wade to Accept Significant Role at Prestigious Sports Agency
- Updated: January 10, 2020
According to a Friday report, the three-time champion is joining forces with Creative Artists Agency in a formidable and impactful role.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 10, 2020
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
The 6-foot-4 guard is widely considered to be the franchise’s best and most impactful player.
In addition to leading the franchise to their first championship in 2006, the superstar broke multiple records, took the team to numerous playoffs, lured top stars in free agency and much more.
It’s no surprise Wade’s next chapter involves a convergence of basketball and business.
The 16-year pro always made it a priority to try new initiatives, educate himself and step beyond the hardwood during tenure in the league.
The Heat icon has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.