- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Report: Dwyane Wade to Accept Significant Role at Prestigious Sports Agency
- Updated: January 10, 2020
According to a Friday report, the three-time champion is joining forces with Creative Artists Agency in a formidable and impactful role.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 10, 2020
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
The 6-foot-4 guard is widely considered to be the franchise’s best and most impactful player.
In addition to leading the franchise to their first championship in 2006, the superstar broke multiple records, took the team to numerous playoffs, lured top stars in free agency and much more.
It’s no surprise Wade’s next chapter involves a convergence of basketball and business.
The 16-year pro always made it a priority to try new initiatives, educate himself and step beyond the hardwood during tenure in the league.
The Heat icon has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.