- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Report: Dwyane Wade to Accept Significant Role at Prestigious Sports Agency
- Updated: January 10, 2020
According to a Friday report, the three-time champion is joining forces with Creative Artists Agency in a formidable and impactful role.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 10, 2020
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
The 6-foot-4 guard is widely considered to be the franchise’s best and most impactful player.
In addition to leading the franchise to their first championship in 2006, the superstar broke multiple records, took the team to numerous playoffs, lured top stars in free agency and much more.
It’s no surprise Wade’s next chapter involves a convergence of basketball and business.
The 16-year pro always made it a priority to try new initiatives, educate himself and step beyond the hardwood during tenure in the league.
The Heat icon has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.