- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Report: Dion Waiters to Be Reinstated to Miami Heat Tuesday
- Updated: December 23, 2019
The team announced the suspended veteran will be reinstated on Tuesday.
Heat announce Dion Waiters will be reinstated to team Tuesday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 23, 2019
Waiters, 28, is currently serving his third suspension of the season.
Although Waiters was expected to have a strong comeback year, the Syracuse University product’s 2019-20 campaign has been marred by multiple consequences. As a matter of fact, Waiters has yet to play in a game this season.
Earlier on Monday, reports surfaced claiming that the journeyman’s career was likely over. Time will be the ultimate test of that, though signs haven’t been looking good for Waiters.
The 6-foot-3 pro has career averages of 13.2 points, 2.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds.