- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Report: Dion Waiters to Be Reinstated to Miami Heat Tuesday
- Updated: December 23, 2019
The team announced the suspended veteran will be reinstated on Tuesday.
Heat announce Dion Waiters will be reinstated to team Tuesday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 23, 2019
Waiters, 28, is currently serving his third suspension of the season.
Although Waiters was expected to have a strong comeback year, the Syracuse University product’s 2019-20 campaign has been marred by multiple consequences. As a matter of fact, Waiters has yet to play in a game this season.
Earlier on Monday, reports surfaced claiming that the journeyman’s career was likely over. Time will be the ultimate test of that, though signs haven’t been looking good for Waiters.
The 6-foot-3 pro has career averages of 13.2 points, 2.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds.