- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Report: Dion Waiters to Be Reinstated to Miami Heat Tuesday
- Updated: December 23, 2019
The team announced the suspended veteran will be reinstated on Tuesday.
Heat announce Dion Waiters will be reinstated to team Tuesday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 23, 2019
Waiters, 28, is currently serving his third suspension of the season.
Although Waiters was expected to have a strong comeback year, the Syracuse University product’s 2019-20 campaign has been marred by multiple consequences. As a matter of fact, Waiters has yet to play in a game this season.
Earlier on Monday, reports surfaced claiming that the journeyman’s career was likely over. Time will be the ultimate test of that, though signs haven’t been looking good for Waiters.
The 6-foot-3 pro has career averages of 13.2 points, 2.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds.