- Miami Heat News: Heat Exercise Fourth-Year Option on Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
- Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Goran Dragic Says Surgically Repaired Knee ‘Way Stronger’ Than Last Season
- Dwyane Wade Discusses Why He Absolutely ‘Had to Bring a Championship’ to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Seriously Interested in Owning NFL Team With Rick Ross
- Chris Bosh Eligible to Go to Hall of Fame in Same Class as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Report: NBA Will No Longer Allow ‘Ninja-Style’ Headbands Jimmy Butler Wore Last Season
- Dwyane Wade: ‘I Think L.A. Is Going to Win the Championship’
- Dwyane Wade Hints at Possible Comeback From Retirement: ‘Never Say Never’
Report: Udonis Haslem Agrees to One-Year Deal With Miami Heat
- Updated: September 6, 2018
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 6, 2018
Haslem was said to be leaning towards a return earlier last month; however, no deal had been finalized until today.
The Heat icon will likely not see the court much for the upcoming 2018-19 campaign, but his locker room presence and veteran leadership will serve to benefit the team both on and off the court.
Haslem played in just 14 games last season.
With one available spot left on the team’s roster, the Heat will now focus their attention towards bringing back the best player in franchise history in Dwyane Wade.
It was last reported that Wade is “inclined” to play this season; however, there have also been reports of Heat team president Pat Riley being hesitant to offer the former Finals MVP the team’s $5.3 million luxury tax exception.