- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Report: Udonis Haslem Agrees to One-Year Deal With Miami Heat
- Updated: September 6, 2018
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 6, 2018
Haslem was said to be leaning towards a return earlier last month; however, no deal had been finalized until today.
The Heat icon will likely not see the court much for the upcoming 2018-19 campaign, but his locker room presence and veteran leadership will serve to benefit the team both on and off the court.
Haslem played in just 14 games last season.
With one available spot left on the team’s roster, the Heat will now focus their attention towards bringing back the best player in franchise history in Dwyane Wade.
It was last reported that Wade is “inclined” to play this season; however, there have also been reports of Heat team president Pat Riley being hesitant to offer the former Finals MVP the team’s $5.3 million luxury tax exception.