- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Report: Udonis Haslem Agrees to One-Year Deal With Miami Heat
- Updated: September 6, 2018
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 6, 2018
Haslem was said to be leaning towards a return earlier last month; however, no deal had been finalized until today.
The Heat icon will likely not see the court much for the upcoming 2018-19 campaign, but his locker room presence and veteran leadership will serve to benefit the team both on and off the court.
Haslem played in just 14 games last season.
With one available spot left on the team’s roster, the Heat will now focus their attention towards bringing back the best player in franchise history in Dwyane Wade.
It was last reported that Wade is “inclined” to play this season; however, there have also been reports of Heat team president Pat Riley being hesitant to offer the former Finals MVP the team’s $5.3 million luxury tax exception.