- Video: Tyler Herro Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic to Miss Significant Time After Knee Surgery
- Updated: December 19, 2018
If the Miami Heat weren’t dealing with enough injury problems, things just got much worse.
Starting point guard Goran Dragic is undergoing surgery on his knee, and the timetable for his return is not certain yet, though certain sources indicate that the point guard could miss up to two months of action.
Goran Dragic is undergoing a knee scope today. No timetable on a return.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 19, 2018
Miami’s Goran Dragic will miss two months with knee surgery, per source.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 19, 2018
Dragic, 32, has been in and out of the lineup for most of the season due to knee problems. In fact, the guard has been sitting on the bench for the majority of the playing year. On the season, the All-Star is averaging 15.3 points, 4.9 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game.
The only true point guard on the roster, Dragic leads the Heat in assists and is second in points behind Josh Richardson.
The Heat will need their best out of guards Richardson, Tyler Johnson and Dwyane Wade, who is on the edge of retirement. On the bright side, while Dragic is out, Dion Waiters is supposed to return soon.
The Heat take on the streaking Houston Rockets on Thursday night.