- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Report: Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler Snubbed as All-Star Starters Are Announced
- Updated: January 23, 2020
Miami Heat fans are likely disappointed in the selection of the Eastern Conference’s starting lineup for the 2020 NBA All-Star team.
Butler, acquired in July in a huge three-team trade, has played a huge role in the Miami Heat ascending to the second-best record in the East. He’s averaging 20.3 points, 7.0 rebounds and 6.5 assists a game.
Adebayo has anointed himself as a candidate for the Most Improved Player award with numbers of 15.8 points, 10.5 rebounds and 4.6 assists a game this season.
However, one has to admit that it would’ve been tough for Butler and Adebayo to make the starting lineup. That’s because they both had to compete against Giannis Antetokounmpo, Joel Embiid and Pascal Siakam.
All three were ultimately named the frontcourt starters for the Eastern Conference, while Kemba Walker and Trae Young were selected as the starting guards.
Next week, NBA coaches will choose the reserves for the All-Star Game, and Butler and Adebayo should have a realistic chance of getting picked.